Sunday, April 20, 2008

Yesterday.

ME: Hey, lets go to Coffeebucks!
SIS: Huh?
ME: I said lets go to Coffeebucks!
SIS: Wth is that?
ME: Ummm..

ME: BWHAHAHA! I mixed Coffeebean + Starbucks!
SIS: HAHAHA.

**

Actually, I love my life now. I have a loving family, caring circle of friends, a loving bf as well. As for academically, its just at an average level. (Yes laugh all you want, I'm already very contented with how it is, and I'll maintain it. Unlike some people who are complacent!) My life have been rather interesting, with all the events and everything happening. Sometimes I have a mundane life, and at other times I don't. Quite ironic isn't that? I see other blogs, they complained about how boring their life is. I mean, just be thankful that you're still living! Just be contented you morons :}

(Draft)

No comments: